Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parts for Sale-4.5 Gen Rams

usafakid09

Reaction score
All, I have decided to go a different direction and will not be taking delivery of my 2022 Ram 2500 Mega Cab. As such, I have the following parts remaining for sale. Will take PayPal only. Message with any questions.
-Husky Xact Contour (Front and Back for Mega or Crew)-$200

Last edited:

usafakid09

Reaction score
Items are all located in Colorado Springs and prices include shipping CONUS.

usafakid09

Reaction score
Added one item:
S&B 52 Gallon Replacement Fuel Tank for 2005-2022 Ram Cummins Crew, Quad and Mega Cab Short Bed-$975 (Pickup Only in Colorado Springs)

usafakid09

Reaction score
Which route are you headed?
I was able to get a Trackhawk. I was going back and forth between that and a truck. Trackhawk, since they aren't making anymore and since I was able to get one ordered without any silly markup made sense for my needs since I don't have any car or boat to tow anymore. It was picked up yesterday.

usafakid09

Reaction score
D161E0D3-81B6-40A0-A0AB-B69B42C32FB1.jpeg
I was able to get a Trackhawk. I was going back and forth between that and a truck. Trackhawk, since they aren't making anymore and since I was able to get one ordered without any silly markup made sense for my needs since I don't have any car or boat to tow anymore. It was picked up yesterday.

jadmt

Reaction score
I know someone who might be interested any damage and your post says includes shipping is that correct seems shipping on these would be high

Myfast70

Reaction score
Great seller to buy from, fast shipping, quick response, would not hesitate to buy from him again! Thanks for the great deal sir!

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
Great seller to buy from, fast shipping, quick response, would not hesitate to buy from him again! Thanks for the great deal sir!
Agreed 100%. He’s shipped two items (in transit now) but supposed to be here Wednesday (one of them in 70 pounds :oops:)

usafakid09

Reaction score

Agreed 100%. He’s shipped two items (in transit now) but supposed to be here Wednesday (one of them in 70 pounds :oops:)
Thanks for the kind words gents. Let me know if you have any issues and enjoy the new truck goodies.

Remy

Reaction score
Great deal on a BD light bar! Received tracking info within an hr from sending payment

Thank you again !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jadmt

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread