Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paint matched Bumper Plugs

acogs91

Reaction score
I have your solution, much cheaper than $36 a set! I sell a bunch of them on the 5th Gen Ram page. I had a member of this page recommend I come over and provide my paint matched plugs here.

I sell my plugs for $25 for a set of 4 or $15 for a set of 2. My plugs are prepped, primed, 3 coats of mopar paint and the 2 coats of clear coat. I offer the following colors below.

PSC - Billet Silver
PAR - Maximum Steel Metallic
PXJ - Black Diamond
PR4 - Flame Red
PRV - Delmonico Red
PWD - Ivory White Tricoat
PW7 - Brilliant White
PPX - Patriot Blue
PCL - Blue Steak
PAU - Granite Crystal Metallic
PBJ - Hydro Blue

I will add a few pictures of my plugs. Send me a message if you guys are interested.
f131036d32e6ca765d75fc03c2d3524f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[MOD: acogs91 is a bona fide seller]

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeeptree2112

Reaction score
AWESOME!! I'll Take two plugs, PAU (granite crystal metallic) color please. Send me payment info.

TXLaramie

Reaction score
This guy provides a great product and ships timely. I just ordered from him on the 5thgenrams forum as I hadn't see anyone selling on HDRams. I recommended he spread the love to the HD community. In fact, you get four plugs in an order and only have to use two! The plugs fit snuggly in the license plate holes in the bumper so I do not fear losing them as I did with my 1500, but glad to know I still have two extras if one is scratched, chips from a rock, etc!

Thanks for coming over to the forum!

I am in no way affiliated with acogs91, just a satisfied customer giving praise where it is deserved. Will try to grab a picture of mine so everyone can see them on a 2500 bumper!

Also, I am not certain, as this is my first 2500, that all year models only need two plugs. Maybe someone can confirm whether 4 plugs are necessary or this could possibly be repackaged as a 2 plug or 4 plug package priced accordingly?

Jeeptree2112

Reaction score
This guy provides a great product and ships timely. I just ordered from him on the 5thgenrams forum as I hadn't see anyone selling on HDRams. I recommended he spread the love to the HD community. In fact, you get four plugs in an order and only have to use two! The plugs fit snuggly in the license plate holes in the bumper so I do not fear losing them as I did with my 1500, but glad to know I still have two extras if one is scratched, chips from a rock, etc!

Thanks for coming over to the forum!

I am in no way affiliated with acogs91, just a satisfied customer giving praise where it is deserved. Will try to grab a picture of mine so everyone can see them on a 2500 bumper!

Also, I am not certain, as this is my first 2500, that all year models only need two plugs. Maybe someone can confirm whether 4 plugs are necessary or this could possibly be repackaged as a 2 plug or 4 plug package priced accordingly?
Does this guy check this thread at all. No response??

Outofmoney

Reaction score
i too am looking for reasonably priced bumper plugs in delmonico.
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread