Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Help 2019 2500 Larime

Reaction score
There is something different from the HK system in the 1500 and 2500/3500. The 1500 has 19 speakers, the 2500/3500 has 17 speakers.
I believe it may be because the 1500 HK system has small 2-way speakers in the upper door panels, and it looks like the HD HK system has small 1-way tweeters in the upper door sail panel.

orlando bull

Reaction score
$1,350 difference between 2500 and 3500 base price now... That's new I think. They used to be closer if I recall.

jkempken

Reaction score
if you look at the invoice there is a field called "EP", and one called "holdback" simply subtract the hold back from the EP (Employee Pricing). Look at Post 15 in this thread for a picture of an invoice.

EEBTTF

Reaction score
JKEMPKEN - That's interesting the Employee Pricing on the truck I was looking at is $72,198, HB is $2406. Are you saying a good price would be $69,792? I was given a quote of $75,787 before tax.

I am curios to see what the other members that have trucks on order are seeing in terms of pricing.

crzysnake137

Reaction score
JKEMPKEN - That's interesting the Employee Pricing on the truck I was looking at is $72,198, HB is $2406. Are you saying a good price would be $69,792? I was given a quote of $75,787 before tax.

I am curios to see what the other members that have trucks on order are seeing in terms of pricing.

My price was the 73,274. Then add tax title and stuff.

Reaction score
Build sheet I got on Tuesday at my dealership - 3500 Laramie Mega Cab 4x4 dually. Excuse the chicken scratch from research, but it gives a breakdown of some stuff not included on the printout. Dealer said that ordering gets you the FWP price instead of the MSRP (which I calculated out as 91% of the price of MSRP).65

crzysnake137

Reaction score
anyone hear anything about production times? just wondering how long i should be expecting for a build to come in

Woodworker

Reaction score
I ordered my new truck shortly after they were revealed at the Detroit Auto show (probably around the 17 - 18th of January, the first day he was allowed to place an order,) The dealer called with an update saying the build is in process and is scheduled to be completed on March 1, and I should see it around the middle of the month. I am getting a 3500 Laramie SRW with the standard 6.7L Cummins .

D

Deleted member 80

I was told the usual eight weeks, with the caveat of the railroad. If it goes into purgatory in a holding yard somewhere it can take weeks to get going again. Same as it ever was.

jkempken

Reaction score

That is my understanding. There is a whole thread over on 5th Gen rams about it. Not going to correlate directly but that is a good goal.

Randy M

Reaction score
Will the discount on the 2500's be as good as some of the 1500 deals I've read about on 5th Gen and advertised on dealer sites?

tastysuds

Reaction score
So Listen to this crap!!!! What gives with Chrysler Ram. They do not have the ordering option on the web sight so you cant see what they are selling yet options wise. Soooooo, I go to the nearby dealership today to price one out as I want to order it within the next 3 weeks. A salesmen, who doesn't know >>>> comes out and I say I want to order a 2019 Power Wagon. So inside we go. He then says that they cannot order them yet as they havnt started to make them. I said they have been making them and some dealers are already getting them in. I said, lets get on the computer and look up the options and we can order it from the screen. He says he has to talk to the manager. Comes back and says that they cant order any and it will take 6 months to arrive when they are able to order them. He then says he would need a $5000 non refundable deposit. I said... No problem, I will find a dealership that wants to sell me a truck... out the door I went.

Users who are viewing this thread