Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Help 2019 2500 Larime

kwick66

Reaction score
So Listen to this crap!!!! What gives with Chrysler Ram. They do not have the ordering option on the web sight so you cant see what they are selling yet options wise. Soooooo, I go to the nearby dealership today to price one out as I want to order it within the next 3 weeks. A salesmen, who doesn't know >>>> comes out and I say I want to order a 2019 Power Wagon. So inside we go. He then says that they cannot order them yet as they havnt started to make them. I said they have been making them and some dealers are already getting them in. I said, lets get on the computer and look up the options and we can order it from the screen. He says he has to talk to the manager. Comes back and says that they cant order any and it will take 6 months to arrive when they are able to order them. He then says he would need a $5000 non refundable deposit. I said... No problem, I will find a dealership that wants to sell me a truck... out the door I went.

I got a similar run around from Huntington Beach CDJR. Salesman (I think a new guy) said no can do on ordering a truck. Manager then comes in and says that on special orders, the price is non negotiable and will be $1000 over MSRP, then proceeded to gloat on some BS about being the biggest delaer in the world... blah blah blah.

Spoke with Billy at Dennis Dillon in Idaho a few weeks back. He talked to me like a normal guy, no BS sales lingo or tactics. He said that the same discounts on their lot vehicles, applies to custom orders. Of course, the price quoted at the time of the order will not reflect current incentivesor rebates available on the date the ordered vehicle arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread