Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Online configurator Build & Price a 2019 Ram 2500/3500 today!

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Not live when you try to go to the 'Build & Price' from the main RAM page... @RichT posted this shortcut last Thursday. Until officially released, I'm sure there will be some tweaks, changes.... but it is a decent starting point.

It also won't allow you to choose a Big Horn Sport with the HEMI, it makes the Cummins mandatory which we know is simply not true

Pronto

Reaction score
Longhorn colors are the same as 2018 and not like the 2019 1500's. I wonder if that's just a leftover in the configurator or if the colors will be different between the 1500's and 2500/3500's.

orlando bull

Reaction score
And no mention of the auxiliary camera that I can see...
Yep, I noted the same thing... took a screen shot of the trailer reverse assist showing that you can add your trailer camera to the UConnect screen... not sure if it's really clear, but, it's some ammo for when my truck comes in.

I am guessing that they do not have the parts right now, so, the aren't releasing those features on the early orders. I suspect that it ultimately will be part of the Towing Tech Group, but, wasn't ready for release. I'm going to try and get my dealer to agree to install it if it is added to the towing tech group, and, if that package price goes up, I'll pay them the difference at that time. I don't see how it would be a special package outside of the towing tech group.

I am pretty ticked off about it, but, if it's not going to be available until late in the year (or 2020 models as it seems), I don't know that it would have changed anything for me. I still would have ordered without those features. I was definitely excited to have them and will be disappointed if I don't, but, it wasn't the end all be all for me personally.

D

Deleted member 80

The C&C configurator can now be re-dated(change 2018 to 2019 in the URL)to build a 2019.

Users who are viewing this thread