Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One of my favorite things about the new truck..Step right up.

Ron Snow

Reaction score
2019 Power Wagon. Montana is home. Took Delivery on 12/2/2019. While this is my third Ram truck it is the second Power Wagon in the family. (Wife had a 1957 when she was in high school in the 70's) I only have 80 miles on this one and still trying to figure out where the whats and how are. First impression upon delivery- Nice.

While there is lots of very cool stuff on this truck I have to admit one of my favorites, though not very glamorous, is this step! Works great. Very convenient.

My drive to the office includes 7 miles of dirt road. It's been snowing and thawing here recently. I need to figure out some mud flap options soon.

Attachments

• Retractable step.JPG
    Retractable step.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 129

npurdy1112

Reaction score
Looks like it gets and will continue to get plenty of use! One keeps moving closer to the top of my to do list.

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
2019 Power Wagon. Montana is home. Took Delivery on 12/2/2019. While this is my third Ram truck it is the second Power Wagon in the family. (Wife had a 1957 when she was in high school in the 70's) I only have 80 miles on this one and still trying to figure out where the whats and how are. First impression upon delivery- Nice.

While there is lots of very cool stuff on this truck I have to admit one of my favorites, though not very glamorous, is this step! Works great. Very convenient.

My drive to the office includes 7 miles of dirt road. It's been snowing and thawing here recently. I need to figure out some mud flap options soon.
Ya living rural with miles of gravel roads my Gatorback flaps are a need not a want. Dislike the Transfarce tires but finally on to my favourite so far.... the auxiliary electric cabin heater, should be good at least until the batteries get older and it eats them :eek:

Lary0071

Reaction score
Looks like it gets and will continue to get plenty of use! One keeps moving closer to the top of my to do list.

The issue is that they are back ordered nation wide until March/April 2020! I want to order this, and I have tried. No one actually has them. My dealer tried to do a search and found nothing hiding out anywhere. BAM Mopar Wholesale does not have them... no one that I can find has them actually in hand to ship. There are AMP and DeeZee aftermarket versions, the DeeZee offers both a left and right rear corner step in similar design as this factory one, I may end up going that direction.

six-barrel

Reaction score
Local dealer in Canada. They sourced them out of Minneapolis (Mopar parts distribution centre)

BillnLA

Reaction score
Couple are vailable on ebay. $285 and free shipping. If you use it.

Lary0071

Reaction score
I ordered this yesterday... So I hope it fits up with little to no modifications.

TreckStep makes a right hand side version, slightly different design that doesn't fold away as cleanly, but it does give you a left and right side entry option.
25e105ac702f06068d7fd2a5e1a59a4b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread