Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NO POLITICS --- Gas /fuel price in your area?

Don-T

Reaction score
Here in northern Vermont diesel is about 6.39 per gallon. My truck is parked unless I have to usekit.

J-J

Reaction score
$5.55 in Charleston Wv today..

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
King Soopers @ Parker Rd and Cottonwood (Douglas County)

$5.39 diesel.

Only had $0.20 discount in the kitty so it was $140 to put in 26.939 gals.

Oh, and A-car/fuelly appears to have just tossed my additives record and removed it from every fuel up record. WTH?

tiki318

Reaction score
after reading thru the last few pages, having the dealer deliver the truck with a full 50-gallon tank is looks a lot better. but it doesn't make up for the $2800 bump in sticker price. and this wasn't the best time to trade in the hemi for a diesel.

sanda

Reaction score
after reading thru the last few pages, having the dealer deliver the truck with a full 50-gallon tank is looks a lot better. but it doesn't make up for the $2800 bump in sticker price. and this wasn't the best time to trade in the hemi for a diesel.
When I ordered my 21 it was in the contract that the dealer would fill the tank. The day I picked it up the sales manager whined when he realized it was the 50 gallon tank.

tiki318

Reaction score
When I ordered my 21 it was in the contract that the dealer would fill the tank. The day I picked it up the sales manager whined when he realized it was the 50 gallon tank.
i was shocked. this is the 7th time we bought from this dealer. they used to only put 5 gallons in new vehicles. it definitely is pay back for all the times we traded a car with better than half a tank of gas!

Blythkd1

Reaction score
I wasn't very happy with my dealer on delivery day a month ago, so after much bickering, I finally asked if the truck will be full of fuel. They said yes. I smiled knowing that a chassis cab truck with dual tanks holds 74 gallons. I thought to myself, that'll be a $350 fuel up. I think fuel was $4.79 then. It's $5.29 now. And when I got it, the gauge read full. But of all things, the DEF tank was only on 3/4.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I wasn't very happy with my dealer on delivery day a month ago, so after much bickering, I finally asked if the truck will be full of fuel. They said yes. I smiled knowing that a chassis cab truck with dual tanks holds 74 gallons. I thought to myself, that'll be a $350 fuel up. I think fuel was $4.79 then. It's $5.29 now. And when I got it, the gauge read full. But of all things, the DEF tank was only on 3/4.
They wont fill the DEF otherwise it can cause issues with the level sensors

Users who are viewing this thread