Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NO POLITICS --- Gas /fuel price in your area?

iflyskyhigh

Reaction score
Yep, sure miss those days when Diesel was cheaper than regular gas. It's hard to believe that was just less that 2 years ago. Hopefully is doesn't take that long to get down under $3.

Might want to hold that thot…

Herrred

Reaction score
I paid $4.71 this morning with my TSD card at our Maryland TA. Posted price was $5.59. Local fuel stations are showing as high as $5.99 still.

Sponge60

Reaction score
It's always a bit higher here than neighboring counties because we are in a coastal resort area. $5.69 for diesel, $4.59 regular.

Big Bird

Reaction score
Just to get real world results what's everyone seeing for gas / diesel prices around the states?

Wv Charleston area
Regular unleaded gas $3.99.
Diesel $4.69

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

[MOD: Please limit your replies to prices and location]
I’m up in Kingston Ontario, so my Canadian prices might not help anybody lol but regular gas is between $1.75/Litre - $1.90/Litre and diesel is $2.25 - $2.40/ litre.

G’Dave

Reaction score
I’m up in Kingston Ontario, so my Canadian prices might not help anybody lol but regular gas is between $1.75/Litre - $1.90/Litre and diesel is $2.25 - $2.40/ litre.

Yikes - that's going to require a double conversion - Canadian to US dollars (no clue, but I guess I could look it up), and liters to US gallons (not to be confused with UK gallons) :rolleyes:
3.785L = 1 US Gallon

Users who are viewing this thread