Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

revflyer

Reaction score
Hi from Largo, FL
New to the forum and to Ram (1st one). Going to be retiring and full timing in a huge 5ver......Beast has been ordered....now just lurking here (got to catch up) and waiting for it to appear.......certainly will be different than my current Audi Q5

Ogamiitto

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! i'm new to Ram myself and have one on order, too. you'll find a lot of good information and help here.

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome. Anxious to hear more about your plans with the 5er and more about the RAM that will be towing it.

Thanks for joining us.

hutchman

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome! Luxe and DRV are nice units. We owned a DRV built in 2014 and currently own a RiverStone....best we've ever owned. Give New Horizons a look see. They'll build you whatever you want. If we were starting over, would probably buy a NH and only do it once.

Good luck in whichever you buy.....the full time lifestyle is hard to beat!

revflyer

Reaction score
Welcome! Luxe and DRV are nice units. We owned a DRV built in 2014 and currently own a RiverStone....best we've ever owned. Give New Horizons a look see. They'll build you whatever you want. If we were starting over, would probably buy a NH and only do it once.

Good luck in whichever you buy.....the full time lifestyle is hard to beat!
Thanks, we just started looking at NH also....liking what we are seeing. Still have a little time before retirement date to do more research.

Users who are viewing this thread