Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new wheels :)

g00fy

Reaction score
Where'd you get them? Direct from AEV?

jadmt

Reaction score
you can get direct from AEV but they charge shipping. Offroad power products ships for free. I ordered them on Monday at 6pm and they came yesterday so lightening fast shipping. Now just need to find a tire shop that won't gouge me or the wheels.

g00fy

Reaction score
you can get direct from AEV but they charge shipping. Offroad power products ships for free. I ordered them on Monday at 6pm and they came yesterday so lightening fast shipping. Now just need to find a tire shop that won't gouge me or the wheels.

Nice, I like the Black Katla wheels a lot better, but for the price if i'm gonna go for 37's someday $150 a wheel is too good to pass up.

jadmt

Reaction score
It looks like you’re ahead of the game so you could have them powder coated for cool look.
AEV says big no on powder coating. They say you need to paint them and by the time you pay for a professional job better off just getting the color you want. I actually don't mind the silver at least mind it enough to pay to paint it.

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
AEV says big no on powder coating. They say you need to paint them and by the time you pay for a professional job better off just getting the color you want. I actually don't mind the silver at least mind it enough to pay to paint it.

Heating is the reason. It can weaken the wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread