Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New wheel+tires, with new TPMS also...

flan

Reaction score
Hi all, I ordered some wheels and tires from custom offset and they should be in soon. I ordered them with the TPMS sensors they offer. My question is what has your experience been, will they link up with the truck or will I need to have them programmed at a tire shop to link up with the system on the truck?

DammitDave

Reaction score
My guess is they will be programmed for a Ram truck but will still need to be programmed for location.

jadmt

Reaction score
if they are OEM sensors they link up with a bit of driving around. Aftermarket seems hit or miss.

flan

Reaction score
They don’t state the brand, I imagine non oem. I guess time will tell, I’ll update when I find the answer.

123zk

Reaction score
Hi all, I ordered some wheels and tires from custom offset and they should be in soon. I ordered them with the TPMS sensors they offer. My question is what has your experience been, will they link up with the truck or will I need to have them programmed at a tire shop to link up with the system on the truck?
My rims for my winter tires were used they came with the TPSM sensor. I put them on the truck drove the truck around 25 km they all connected. Awesome system.

justin1989

Reaction score
We just bought a 2018 ram 2500 6.4 hemi, it's all stock. What is the largest tires you can put under it without rubbing? We fit 295s under a 94 stock chevy without any rubbing. So I was just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread