Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the HD forum

KenP

Reaction score
I have been on the 1500 forum for a while now. Turned in my Ram 1500 Laramie off my lease in November. Ordered my 2500 Limited Delmonica Red Night edition to purchase back on September 28, 2021 and still waiting for it to be built. The dealer contacted my yesterday and gave me a VIN number and ship date of February 3 but when I contacted Chrysler there was no record of the VIN number. Wish there was a way to track the progress of my truck.

Last edited:

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to HDRams!

Check out the stickies in the general forum.

rw4363

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.... and the wait! My VIN number wasn't recognized by any of the sites until the build sheet and window stickers populated.

Sims41

Reaction score
I have been on the 1500 forum for a while now. Turned in my Ram 1500 Laramie off my lease in November. Ordered my 2500 Limited Delmonica Red Night edition to purchase back on September 28, 2021 and still waiting for it to be built. The dealer contacted my yesterday and gave me a VIN number and ship date of February 3 but when I contacted Chrysler there was no record of the VIN number. Wish there was a way to track the progress of my truck.
If you have a Vin # it's my understanding the truck is built. Seems delivery times vary a lot . Mine was built Dec 10th. Still waiting. Got a Vin # last Monday. Truck ordered on Oct 5th.
How did you contact Chrysler?
Delivery times for some are insane.

KenP

Reaction score
If you have a Vin # it's my understanding the truck is built. Seems delivery times vary a lot . Mine was built Dec 10th. Still waiting. Got a Vin # last Monday. Truck ordered on Oct 5th.
How did you contact Chrysler?
Delivery times for some are insane.
I called Chrysler directly. They couldn't find the VIN number. Once I gave them my order number from the dealer they said that my truck was in the D1 status. My dealer told me that it was showing a February 3 ship date but I'm not holding my breath....LOL I know it is probably going to take another 4 - 6 weeks from the time it is actually shipped. We'll see.

Sims41

Reaction score
I called Chrysler directly. They couldn't find the VIN number. Once I gave them my order number from the dealer they said that my truck was in the D1 status. My dealer told me that it was showing a February 3 ship date but I'm not holding my breath....LOL I know it is probably going to take another 4 - 6 weeks from the time it is actually shipped. We'll

Thanks for the reply.
What number did you call for Chrysler? I would like to see what they say.

KenP

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.
What number did you call for Chrysler? I would like to see what they say.
The number I called 866-726-4636 takes you to the Ram customer service center.

Sims41

Reaction score
The number I called 866-726-4636 takes you to the Ram customer service center.
I called. Was told truck is in route. Will get an email later with more info.
They did not have build date,ship date etc.
Thanks Least gives me hope.

KenP

Reaction score
I called. Was told truck is in route. Will get an email later with more info.
They did not have build date,ship date etc.
Thanks Least gives me hope.
Good deal. This would be so much easier if you could just do it online.

Users who are viewing this thread