Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help - 2019 Limited Mega Cab

EEBTTF

Reaction score
Ok - Here is my build sheet on the truck I am ordering. I have a few questions:

1. The available options that were posted on this site a few weeks back has a Safety Group Option. Is that included in the Limited package?
  2. My dealer said the Limited comes with the Aluminum wheels with inserts. Does anyone know if they are the same wheels as the 2018s? What color is the insert?
  3. I don't like the power deployable running boards but on the Limited there isn't an option to get the regular ones. Are the ones that come on the limited wheel to wheel?

Thanks

Attachments

• Limited 2500.pdf
    369.8 KB · Views: 29

crzysnake137

Reaction score
From my understanding, the power running boards are standard on the limited. as for the wheels. here is a picture of a 2500 limited mega cab that was on display at my local auto show this weekend.

2019 RAM HEAVY DUTY 2500 AND 3500
Feature Availability
O O O O O O

Safety group
Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop
Forward Collision Mitigation with Automatic Emergency Braking
Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Path
LED Headlamps and Taillamps, LED Fog Lamps
Rain Sensitive Wipers
Smart Beam

Appears to be a option even on the limited

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok - Here is my build sheet on the truck I am ordering. I have a few questions:

1. The available options that were posted on this site a few weeks back has a Safety Group Option. Is that included in the Limited package?
  2. My dealer said the Limited comes with the Aluminum wheels with inserts. Does anyone know if they are the same wheels as the 2018s? What color is the insert?
  3. I don't like the power deployable running boards but on the Limited there isn't an option to get the regular ones. Are the ones that come on the limited wheel to wheel?
Thanks

1.) The Safety Group Option is optional on ALL trim levels, including Limited...

Safety Group Option Includes...

• Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop
  • Forward Collision Mitigation with Automatic Emergency Braking
  • Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Path
  • LED Headlamps and Taillamps, LED Fog Lamps
  • Rain Sensitive Wipers
  • Smart Beam

2.) Standard on all Limited 2500 models are 20-inch aluminum wheels with chrome inserts

3.) The Power Running Boards run the length of the cab only.

dmathes3

Reaction score
From what I have gathered the safety group is included in the Limited Level 1 equipment group as well.

EEBTTF

Reaction score
From what I have gathered the safety group is included in the Limited Level 1 equipment group as well.
That is what I am guessing to since the option disappears when you select Level 1

Users who are viewing this thread