Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Navigation issues

Betty

Reaction score
2019 Ram 2500. Did not renew Sirius Guardian as it’s too expensive. Now cannot search or put an address in on the screen in navigation. Can do voice thing but hate that. Dealer trying to figure it out. They think it’s the radio. We called Ram customer service today and it was a useless waste of 1.5 hour. No help as the first three didn’t know what to do. Fourth one was exceptionally rude and then was supposed to connect us to Navigation support—never did. Called back, waited 20 minutes for the rep to connect us to Mark in Uconnect—told us about the work around-told him our dealer tried it-said he couldn’t do anything and no one would open a case since we supposed;y have to take it back to the dealer again…..talked to the dealer and he even thought that was ridiculous. We have NO satisfaction, vehicle still under full warranty but our navigation DOES NOT WORK correctly. Asked to speak to a supervisor and was denied. How is a person supposed to get help? I’m quite irritated and frustrated to say the least. A $72,000 truck that can’t use navigation…..

LateToTheParty

Didn't want to come
Reaction score
So they are different from Ram Customer Cares?
I believe they're one and the same. If you already have a case open with them, then you're on the right path. I suggested it as another option I saw you mentioned UConnect, Customer Service and your dealer.

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
2019 Ram 2500. Did not renew Sirius Guardian as it’s too expensive. Now cannot search or put an address in on the screen in navigation. Can do voice thing but hate that. Dealer trying to figure it out. They think it’s the radio. We called Ram customer service today and it was a useless waste of 1.5 hour. No help as the first three didn’t know what to do. Fourth one was exceptionally rude and then was supposed to connect us to Navigation support—never did. Called back, waited 20 minutes for the rep to connect us to Mark in Uconnect—told us about the work around-told him our dealer tried it-said he couldn’t do anything and no one would open a case since we supposed;y have to take it back to the dealer again…..talked to the dealer and he even thought that was ridiculous. We have NO satisfaction, vehicle still under full warranty but our navigation DOES NOT WORK correctly. Asked to speak to a supervisor and was denied. How is a person supposed to get help? I’m quite irritated and frustrated to say the least. A $72,000 truck that can’t use navigation…..

Not the answer you probably want to hear, but honestly, the baked in NAV is crap anyway... you're better off using AA or CarPlay really.

Betty

Reaction score
Since Ram Cares was of no help to me or to our local dealer, the dealer ordered a new radio and installed it Monday. Lo and behold the navigation works fine and you can now type in the information and actually get navigation services!! Thanks for absolutely nothing Ram Cares! You never even replied when I sent a response to your email. Such a lack of customer service. Thanks goodness for our service manager here in Cheyenne!!!

Users who are viewing this thread