Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mud Flap Recommendations

savaytse66

Reaction score
I have a Limited 2500 arriving any day, and I want to get some mud flaps ordered. I never actually had mud flaps on a truck, but my biggest regret is not putting them on my current Sierra 1500. As my 1st truck with running boards, I could not believe how junked up they got with snow, ice, and mud. The mud splatter on the paint I can live with, but it would be nice to minimize that as well.

I am not looking for anything fancy or flash, just want to get the job done. Any recommendations on brands or styles?

Johnco

Reaction score
I just installed Duraflaps on my Laramie. They are well made, fit perfectly and blend in nicely if you order the plain flaps without the stainless weights. They are a little pricey but worth the extra.

Don-T

Reaction score
Duraflap are working great for me and they fit perfect.

Marshfly

Reaction score
The Mopar Heavy Duty ones are nice. I have the same design made by AEV on my 2014. I'm hoping they fit the 2019 as well.

NordicNevs

Reaction score
I just ordered off the Husky webpage but I have a feeling that order will get canceled due to the fact it didn't ask if I had factory flares so I bet they will not fit. Have them on the 1500 and they are fantastic!

NordicNevs

Reaction score
So just a quick update I ended up having to return those because they did not have a part number for the trucks equipped with the factory flares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NordicNevs

Reaction score
Can you guys please post your duraflap part numbers for the single rear wheel trucks with factory mudflaps please.

Daybreak

Reaction score
Howdy,
Of course.
It's in the exterior forum section. Called Mud Flaps.

NordicNevs

Reaction score
Ordered mine today
1b81a963f71d0b5906dcb73c7e0213d9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread