Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Vehicle Protection Plans $50 Over Cost @ Granger Motors

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks to the support in June. We were able to save customers a little over $100,000 from retail pricing on an extended service contract.

The Mopar coverage is great because you always know you'll have Factory engineered parts and technicians perform the fix and no corners cut with subpar quality parts.

Email mvp@grangermotors.com for a quote with a VIN.

QuattroCS

Reaction score
Thanks to the support in June. We were able to save customers a little over $100,000 from retail pricing on an extended service contract.

The Mopar coverage is great because you always know you'll have Factory engineered parts and technicians perform the fix and no corners cut with subpar quality parts.

Email mvp@grangermotors.com for a quote with a VIN.
once my truck arrives i will evaluate, thank you

Zeus2018

Reaction score
I just got my quote from Granger, looking at the 8yr/100,000/$200 on a 3500 Megacab 4x4 limited HO.

Any ideas why just to bump up 20,000 miles to the 120,000 mile package is almost $1000 more? Seems like a steep increase for 20,000 miles unless that’s the sweet spot for things starting to break…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I feel like I received a great deal 8yr/85k 200 ded. Easy process, Thank you!
Thanks for the opportunity! We're doing our best to streamline the process and get the best pricing out there.

IowaPW

Reaction score
How much if you don't mind.
Go to the beginning of this thread. They have good instructions on how to get a personal quote. Takes only a couple minutes.

ShaunM

Reaction score
Go to the beginning of this thread. They have good instructions on how to get a personal quote. Takes only a couple minutes.
Didn't know if prices had changed, since the offers had expired. So I'm assume it's still same prices.

bwf1911

Reaction score
They are still doing it I just completed mine Monday. Price is based on your vehicle (I'm guessing gas vs Diesel may be different), all you need to do is send them the vin and what options you want. They will price it out. Info in the first post.

Last edited:

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, we're still offering It. The prices have the potential to change monthly with period price increases but our deal of $50 over cost is still going on. We're happy to help.

Ctimrun

Reaction score
I also recently bought extended Mopar coverage (8yr/85k) through Granger, super easy process and much cheaper than the local dealers.

@JC

Reaction score
Depending on the coverage $50-$300
This is true, priced out a couple different ways for my 392 and Granger came in cheapest for each one. Went ahead with a 8/100/100, done and dusted.

Users who are viewing this thread