Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Rolls Out A Mopar-Modified Ram 2500 In Chicago:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Mopar Rolls Out A Mopar-Modified Ram 2500 In Chicago:
First Time Seeing The 4x4 Off-Road Package On The New Heavy Duty...

This morning, the Mopar brand along with the Ram Truck brand unveiled a new concept truck that features a whole line of Mopar aftermarket accessories for the Ram Heavy Duty buyer. Meet the Mopar-modified 2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4×4 Off-Road.

This 6.4-liter HEMI V8 powered truck, stands out thanks to its bright Blue Streak paint and has been loaded with a number of the latest Mopar parts and accessories, as well as a few Mopar concept products which might see their way into production. This is also the first time we are seeing the new 2500 featuring the 4×4 Off-Road package as well.

mopar_cas_4vncpv5bja3t1frs15v850vf7is.jpg

Mopar-Modified 2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4×4 Off-Road. (Mopar).

The Mopar team worked closely with the Ram Truck brand, with both the Ram engineering team and the Ram design studio to create its lineup of products for the new 2019 Ram Heavy Duty. Development included tens of thousands of hours of testing and validation to meet strict standards. This is what sets Mopar products apart from the typical aftermarket manufacturers.

For more info, click the link below...

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome, the Powerwagon axles and winch added to this and I have found my next truck.

Man do I like blue...got to get away from these Red trucks lol.

Was hoping for a cool hood like the Mopar Rebel, but this would do.

I hope the RamBar and the RamRack come soon.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
By the way, I checked... this is the 2500 Big Horn Sport Appearance Package with the added Night Edition Appearance Package... so you do get the blacked out badges.

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
By the way, I checked... this is the 2500 Big Horn Sport Appearance Package with the added Night Edition Appearance Package... so you do get the blacked out badges.
I definitely like the look of the Sport and the night. Man are these trucks great looking.

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
My son got to drive it today, well at least in his mind

20190713_122411.jpg

He did , finally after waiting 5 years to be tall enough, he got to dothe HELLCAT thrill ride. His grin still hasn't left. He shouted this is the fastest I have ever been in a car. Little does he know, we went faster getting here...just not a quick lol

Attachments

• 20190713_122411.jpg
    20190713_122411.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread