Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet The Entire Off-Road-Oriented 2022 Ram 2500 Power Wagon Lineup!

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score

Meet The Entire Off-Road-Oriented 2022 Ram 2500 Power Wagon Lineup!​

There Is A Power Wagon For Everyone...​

my22-ram-2500-02-gallery-10.jpg

The 2022 Ram 2500 Power Wagon continues its title as the most capable production off-road truck in the market. With its unique suspension, locking front and rear differentials, disconnecting sway bar, WARN Zeon-12 12,000-lb. winch, and factory suspension lift, the Power Wagon offers the advanced off-road ability not found in other 3/4-ton pickups. With the 2022 models arriving on dealer lots, we figured we would take an in-depth look at the Power Wagon lineup for the new model year.

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
So the level 3 is a 75th anniversary edition minus the badging and brown seats. Other than that, they re the same. :mad:

MrPatriot

Reaction score
Yup, this kinda pisses me off, but I'm honestly not surprised. Takes away a bit of the allure of buying a special edition model.

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
I don't see the rock sliders listed either
They are available on both all 21s and 22s. It was part of the 75th package, but not limited to the 75th like a lot of the other items where that became part of the level 3 for the 22s.

JE_75PW

Reaction score
What a piss off ! I though I was getting a special edition...now their all the same.
When I head about the level 3, it was supposed to be just the grill (not blacked out ram badge) and center console. still pissed but at least you can tell its a 75th with the headlights. Now its everything except the little 75th badge and seat color of course, but that interior. how long before someone takes a knock off seat covers and a couple badges and start making knock off 75th PW.

I guess i'm to blame here... I was thinking these options are "only" available for the 75th PW... no no no... well yes but no... only available on the 75th anniversary in 2021. The 2022 PW, well thats a level 3...

Users who are viewing this thread