Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge equivalent RV dealer

joeycamp

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any RV dealers who go above and beyond with customer service and pricing like MD does? Particularly in the Northeast. or mid Atlantic.

tyler2you

Reaction score
I hear great things about Colonial RV in Millstone NJ. Lots of folks travel there from out of state to buy.

superjoe83

Reaction score
The RV market is stupid right now, 30% off msrp is good and is what most people got in the past.
The msrp's have gone up so much in the last year its crazy, I ordered a new grand design 5th wheel in late 2020, to buy the same trailer today it would cost you about $34000 more. Like trucks, the used market isn't much better.

Surf2snow1

Reaction score

Attachments

• 33E365C0-CD80-40E0-B1D5-2B55DEDF449D.jpeg
    33E365C0-CD80-40E0-B1D5-2B55DEDF449D.jpeg
    543.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 3B0F8026-D353-4ABC-8FF1-A2B80C6BB0FB.jpeg
    3B0F8026-D353-4ABC-8FF1-A2B80C6BB0FB.jpeg
    462.1 KB · Views: 33

CharlieL

Reaction score
I’ve bought from two RV dealers, both times after doing a lot of price comparison shopping. Bought a Rockwood travel trailer from RV Wholesalers in Ohio back in 2011. We have a KZ Durango fifth wheel on order through Wilder RV in Missouri. Both are a bit of a drive from my home in Albuquerque, NM. But the drive was well worth the cost savings. I’d submit which dealer you buy from also depends on the brand you are looking for, as not all dealers carry the same brands. Good luck on your search.

o4major97

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any RV dealers who go above and beyond with customer service and pricing like MD does? Particularly in the Northeast. or mid Atlantic.
just now seeing this.....did you make your purchase yet? If not, RV outlet in Danville Virginia is awesome. Great price and so far, service has been great. Dawn is the salesperson to deal with there....she is the number one Montana salesperson in the country.

jerryw1000

Reaction score
I know it's an old thread but a good place to do a "build and price" for several brands and multiple models of RVs is Couch's RV Nation in Trenton, OH. On their web site you can build and option your RV, see the MSRP and their will email you a "sell price" immediately without having to talk to anyone. Of course they will try to contact you the next day but you can just tell them not interested...or ignore them. When I was pricing new Forest River Cedar Creek Silverback 5th wheels they offered me the best sell price I could find anywhere but it was still just more than I wanted to spend on a trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread