Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Links need to be a different color than the paragraph text

UglyViking

Reaction score
It's confusing that links don't get a different color or at the minimum an underline so they are possible to tell apart from the standard text. This applies to both themes. It would be great if the team could change the style so that links display better by default, I've got to imagine this is an easy setting to turn on, even if not setting the CSS should be stupid simple.

P.S. I've hidden a link to the forums in the text above, if you're reading this and didn't realize it proves the point I'm trying to make.

EDIT: Well I just learned something new, apparently the text does underline and slightly change style when posted, but not while editing. I'd never known as I assumed that everyone is just adding the underline. It would still be great to have this display in the edit box but it's good to know at least that it applies once submitted.

Eatonpcat

Reaction score
It's confusing that links don't get a different color or at the minimum an underline so they are possible to tell apart from the standard text. This applies to both themes. It would be great if the team could change the style so that links display better by default, I've got to imagine this is an easy setting to turn on, even if not setting the CSS should be stupid simple.

P.S. I've hidden a link to the forums in the text above, if you're reading this and didn't realize it proves the point I'm trying to make.

EDIT: Well I just learned something new, apparently the text does underline and slightly change style when posted, but not while editing. I'd never known as I assumed that everyone is just adding the underline. It would still be great to have this display in the edit box but it's good to know at least that it applies once submitted.

Are you arguing with yourself?? LOL

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
It will underline and bold if you hover.

I agree on the style change. It's barely noticeable in a post as well as on the read/unread alert pull down on the light theme.

If you need to ask for something site related, please tag @Admin or a mod.

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score

Can you quit underlining, please? I thought it was a link :p

Users who are viewing this thread