Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's talk accessories

maxsteel

Reaction score
I read reviews about the revolver line and saw some issues. I went with Truxedo Sentry CT. Same concept, slightly different build. So far I like it, but, we'll see how it holds up over time.

Thanks for the pointer, definitely looks like a good competitor to the Revolver (and matches my black truck better to boot). Will dig a bit more on it. Does it have rails that lock the slats in place when closed like the Revolver does?

Did you install on a 19? Looks like its only currently available for 2019 1500s.

Last edited:

orlando bull

Reaction score
Thanks for the pointer, definitely looks like a good competitor to the Revolver (and matches my black truck better to boot). Will dig a bit more on it. Does it have rails that lock the slats in place when closed like the Revolver does?

Did you install on a 19? Looks like its only currently available for 2019 1500s.

Yes, installed on my 19 with no issues.

The locking part is different than the revolver. It's kind of the standard lock at the tailgate, then, there is a second one at the mid point. It doesn't lock at every spot along the rails.

It's secure, but, maybe there are others that are better. At the end of the day, I always figure if someone really wants to get in, they will.

Users who are viewing this thread