Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see what you are towing!

Dave01

Reaction score
Love that Hummer. On the Ram, what is that hanging out of the left side of the bed?

Yes, thats a lot of chain wrapping.

Dave01

Reaction score
Hah..yeah I couldn't find my shorter chains..and that thing on the bed is a wheelchair lift. Yup I'm a gimp in a dually. Haha
Plenty of room for the chair in that truck with the long bed! I haven't used a lift like that before, only ramp lifts in vans.

zobatc2011

Reaction score
How do you like those shackles?
A definite improvement. I like them so far. Seems to absorb most of the bigger hits from the road. I also use a shocker hitch to bumper pull my Raptor toyhauler. Stock shocks were a choppy ride. The combination of the sulastic shackles, rancho RS9000XL shocks, centramatics and shocker hitch setup, is an awesome towing experience! I also have rear factory air bags. I run 65psi in front, 40psi in rear duals when towing my toyhauler, 1500 tongue weight, 11,000 setup loaded

Users who are viewing this thread