Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

Dunn08

Reaction score
Here’s mine. Picked it up Saturday and had wheels and tires installed yesterday.

Your new truck looks great! Cool color combination with the wheels!

2022 Flame Red Night Edition DRW Laramie 3500.
H/O w/ Aisin. Carli Lift, Thuren Steering. TIS Off-road 544BM Wheels w/ Ridge Grapplers.

Thompsre08

Reaction score
Your new truck looks great! Cool color combination with the wheels!

H/O w/ Aisin. Carli Lift, Thuren Steering. TIS Off-road 544BM Wheels w/ Ridge Grapplers.
Thank you! I was a little nervous as I couldn't really find any other trucks with a similar combination to get a visual idea but i'm glad I went with it. I think it turned out perfect! Yours looks great as well. Flame red looks awesome with night edition.

Dunn08

Reaction score
Thank you! I was a little nervous as I couldn't really find any other trucks with a similar combination to get a visual idea but i'm glad I went with it. I think it turned out perfect! Yours looks great as well. Flame red looks awesome with night edition.

Thank you. That’s what makes yours so cool, it’s different. You couldn’t find another like it because it’s one of a kind.

AEV_CUMMINS

Reaction score
Beautiful truck. All the extras are well done.

Thank you, and to you as well. Love the red on black with the upgrades you have got. These trucks are seriously the best in the world once you add some of the quality aftermarket parts on the market that have been tried and true. Best wishes to keep enjoying your rig for many years to come. Hopefully we will have the same trucks talking on this forum 5 plus years from now. The night edition on these trucks is seriously a neck breaker on the roads.

biofumes

Reaction score
Brother I installed everything, I’d know if I put spacers on. Rear tires are 35x11.5, fronts are 35x12.5. Inner wheel is +115 offset, outer is -198.

I haven’t hooked up to the trailer yet but I’ll definitely get you some pics for reference when I do, it’ll be by this weekend. IMO, if you leveled with Don’s 2.25” or Carli’s 2.5” front coils and threw Carli’s 1” rear billet block In the rear you’d be way good. Depends on the height of your 5th wheel though I guess. My current toy hauler sits extremely high, compared to my previous 5th wheel. Everything is relevant.
Did you regear it? If so, what gearing do you have now? And is it the stock spring setup, or air ride?

Dunn08

Reaction score
Did you regear it? If so, what gearing do you have now? And is it the stock spring setup, or air ride?

No. Ordered it with 4.10’s knowing I’d put 35’s on it, effectively lowering the ratio a bit. It’s factory air ride.

CharlieL

Reaction score
Adding pics of my 2500 Night Edition to this thread. Purchased on October 29th. Truck just passed 3,000 miles. Aside from some squirrely Uconnect v5 issues, can't say enough great things about this truck. What a vast difference in so many ways from my 2013 1500. I'm enjoying learning more, reading some great conversations & participating on this forum.

Attachments

• CharlieL Ram 1.JPG
    CharlieL Ram 1.JPG
    884 KB · Views: 103
  • CharlieL Ram 2.JPG
    CharlieL Ram 2.JPG
    903.3 KB · Views: 112
  • CharlieL Ram 3.JPG
    CharlieL Ram 3.JPG
    820.7 KB · Views: 103
  • CharlieL Ram 4.JPG
    CharlieL Ram 4.JPG
    761.7 KB · Views: 108

Thompsre08

Reaction score
Adding pics of my 2500 Night Edition to this thread. Purchased on October 29th. Truck just passed 3,000 miles. Aside from some squirrely Uconnect v5 issues, can't say enough great things about this truck. What a vast difference in so many ways from my 2013 1500. I'm enjoying learning more, reading some great conversations & participating on this forum.
Can’t wait until a patch comes out for Uconnect 5. Functional CarPlay would be nice

Users who are viewing this thread