Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

txjfrosty

Reaction score
That looks great! How’s the difference in power? Do you have the 4.10s and are you planning on staying with the gearing you have?

I still have the OEM 4.10's. I have a procal tuner that I need to install, so that will let me set the TPMS, shift points and tire size. As for power with 37's on 4.10's... slight decrease in power, but not too bad. Of course, I have been running 35's since I picked it up new from the dealer... so it's not like I went from OEM tires to 37's.

txjfrosty

Reaction score
Looks great! What mods did you do to get those to fit without any rubbing?

I have a Thuren front end leveling kit with Fox 2.0 shocks. No trimming. Will likely rub at full wheel lock, but I have not yet experienced any rubbing yet. May need to trim a little once I disconnect the end links and fully flex... but we'll see.

As of now, i have not trimmed anything.

Squatch

Reaction score
I just bought that AEV ProCal as well. I like that it handles tires, axle gear ratio and tpms set points and only $150.

Flatlandman

Reaction score
How far out do the stock PW flares go? I just put 0 offset wheels on my no-flare Tradesman, and the tires stick out a bit more than expected. Thanks.

Edit: Here's a picture.
IMG_0486.JPG

Last edited:

Flatlandman

Reaction score
Looks great! I like the look too (and the chicken lights!) :)

Assuming you have no lift?
Thank you. No lift, but the tires rub just a little. Might do some measuring and see if a small leveling kit would make any difference.

jupp0r

Reaction score
I haven't, but I will over the weekend. From the wheel well and suspension geometry it looks like articulation doesn't make that much of a difference.

jupp0r

Reaction score
I hammered the pinch weld over on Saturday.

I did it a little different than most youtube videos show. I didn’t cut anything but bent the weld back with a sledge hammer, then sanded and painted the places where paint was damaged. Then I molded the liner after heating with a heat gun. This way the wire harnesses behind the liner are better protected from water and debris long term.

Tires fit nicely now. I couldn’t find a place to test full articulation but I guess I’ll find out next weekend in the trail, but from the large curb I drove over it doesn’t look like it would rub fully articulated. There is minor rubbing on the sway bar at full lock, but it’s so minimal you have to listen for it to notice.
681808f0e9dde4de5a6baa663a47cc83.jpg

fa92d72bb2acf618923b41e623c37519.jpg

2edac726267dda59d32eb6f53db4ec01.jpg

1c206eb857e6a22d89e4678e29a95dd3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

REYoungJr

Reaction score
My PW finally arrived last Thursday and I was able to pick it up on Friday. Saturday I had the stock tires swapped out for 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers on the stock rims. I also had the chrome lug nuts swapped out with black ones. Here are a couple picks of the new PW with the new tires and lug nuts installed.

2020 Power Wagon with 35in Nitto Tires and Black Lug Nuts - 1.jpg
2020 Power Wagon with 35in Nitto Tires and Black Lug Nuts - 2.jpg

jadmt

Reaction score
Looks so good without box decal. So parked on the garage floor like that what is the measurement from ground to top of driver mirror?

beachbunny

Reaction score
door sticker on truck says 65 # but my nittos say 50 #,which do you follow?

Users who are viewing this thread