Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let’s see your trailer organization, mods etc

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
Super nice trailer. The rub rails are a great addition. Lights look awesome.

I love the idea of 12v LEDs in the trailer. I’m married to 120v lights at the moment

My trailer is wired with a panel for RV power, it has 120v outlets and lighting. I keep the trailer plugged into the house when it’s parked and I keep the Toyota on a battery maintainer and have lights.

When I pull the trailer out four wheeling and don’t use a hookup, I use my jackery 300 which will run the 120v lights for approximately 6 hours based on actual amp draw of the lights if I don’t use any other 120v stuff.

View attachment 48313
That things cleaner than a hospital bathroom. :eek:

rb92673

Reaction score
I like this thread. I will try and take some pictures of my trailer for my Lemons endurance racercar. 24' enclosed that holds a 19' hooptie racecar. We endurance race at paved tracks typically 14-24 hours in a weekend. We try and bring enough spares to not have to leave if we break something, including putting a hole through the block.

E-track on the floor is useful for securing the car, but I probably should have just ordered more d-ring tie downs. E-track on the walls is much more useful for securing the toolcart, engine hoist, spare longblock, unused straps, spare tire, ez-ups, etc. I also used two load bars secured to e-track above the hood of the car for wheels/tires, I think I have 10 spares tires in the trailer now. Cabinets in front for spare parts.

I do need to figure out lighting.

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread