Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knife in your pocket today?

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
Strange. I had two knives in my kilt pocket today. Out of habit, I grabbed my keys and the rest of the items on the table which included the knife that is been in my pocket almost every day since I was 18 and a new one I was just given for Christmas. My brother-in-law didn't realize I have had the same knife in my pocket since I was 18. That knife is more family than family now. LOL

PXL_20211230_192733844.jpg

RockaRhyme

Reaction score
IMG_2002.jpg

I've got two of these Cases I drag around interchangeably. Had one for 10 years or so, lost it, bought the second, then found the first in the mud while working around my property a few months later. At this point, I can't tell the one that spent half a year in the elements from the other. Case makes great grandpa pocket knives.

jadmt

Reaction score
Strange. I had two knives in my kilt pocket today. Out of habit, I grabbed my keys and the rest of the items on the table which included the knife that is been in my pocket almost every day since I was 18 and a new one I was just given for Christmas. My brother-in-law didn't realize I have had the same knife in my pocket since I was 18. That knife is more family than family now. LOL

View attachment 29097
I have a couple these that I actually forgot about until seeing your post. well one is not really a swiss army knife it was made in japan lol looks like one tho.

8DCF25E7-398D-4C93-A178-54A9D27F4B47.jpegF6B86F4B-AF8B-4D0B-9504-2D02495C6C98.jpeg

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
I have a couple these that I actually forgot about until seeing your post. well one is not really a swiss army knife it was made in japan lol looks like one tho.

View attachment 29110View attachment 29111

I have 3 Swiss Army knives now. My original Safari that is not made anymore. An Officer I bought when I lost my Safari. I found the lost Safari a year or so later so I retired my officer. And now a Tinker. I felt bummed for my Brother-in-Law. I used the Safari on Christmas Eve. He saw it and I told him the stories about it and how I had had it forever. I didn't realize he had bought one to give me the next day. I have several other specialty knives but it is always the Safari that goes in my pocket.

whitexc

Reaction score
He meant well by it and it may warm his heart to know you appreciate them so I think you are good.....trying to see the good in it!

Sent from my semi-smart telephonic device

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
He meant well by it and it may warm his heart to know you appreciate them so I think you are good.....trying to see the good in it!

Great way to think about it. They also got me a Japanese folding Chef knife I wanted. And a camp cooking knife/cutting board set too. So I guess it went with the theming.

whitexc

Reaction score
They don't fit in a pocket but my brother gifted me these on Xmas...Great Seal of the State of Oklahoma 8 piece Damascus Chef knife set. I have some homework to do as far as care goes but they sure are sweet to look at and I am the cook around here so they will be used.
fd79c20aeeaec25e1e96c5a3a57e2372.jpg
a0e7436810f5ba4381f1ef80042d8826.jpg
7dac1e01c9f84662f1e87e5e76ae2f4b.jpg

jadmt

Reaction score
Seeing all the Benchmades got me motivated so I sent mine off for the free sharpening service.

Users who are viewing this thread