Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knife in your pocket today?

ppine

Reaction score
Moore Maker trapper made in Matador, Texas. Got for my 60 birthday 12 years ago.
Around horses and boats I carry a half serrated blade I can open with one hand.

A note of caution. I used to carry a Benchmade half serrated blade. It is spring loaded and easy to open, but once it opened in my pocket.

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
LadySmith?

I bet it matches your eyes, and likes the same Taylor Swift songs you do.

LOL, J/K
May as well be a lady smith that’s basically what it is. Airweight 442.

Also, I find your comment to be slightly rude because we were actually just listening to Miley Cyrus not Taylor swift. Don’t assume lol

Blythkd1

Reaction score

Carried one of these with a black blade for 9 years. Last I saw it was a few days ago when I whipped it out to cut a couple of heater hoses. There was a remark made about how sharp it was....it had never been sharpened. And it fit my hand. Great grips too. If it doesn't turn up shortly I'll have to get another one just like it.

Not sure if it's a Lady Benchy or not:)

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Mild panic today.

Hopped into the car and my EDC Benchmade Phaeton leaps out of my (ripstop nylon) shorts pocket as I hear it fall into the seat abyss. Meh, I'll get it out when we get home.

Well, I can't find the damn thing under there and begin to think it actually bounced out before I closed the door (I carry it off hand) and some schmuck shopping at King Soopers now has my $425 (MSRP) knife.

I did eventually find it, but I was swearing at myself for a few minutes for not immediately retrieving it.

ppine

Reaction score
Why is everything black? Phones, knives, cases, bags, etc. Then when they fall between or under the seats we can't find them?
I have started buying bright colored things like headlamps. Much easier to find.

Blythkd1

Reaction score
One year for Christmas,I gave my son a BM Griptilian lockback just like mine except in bright orange so he wouldn't lose it. He lost it.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Why is everything black? Phones, knives, cases, bags, etc. Then when they fall between or under the seats we can't find them?
I have started buying bright colored things like headlamps. Much easier to find.

My Phaeton is "Dark Earth" but more like a light tan/bronze plus it's worn as hell. But yea, pretty much everything else is black.

1686494124006.png

Users who are viewing this thread