Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many Colorado Power Wagon owners do we have out there?

Jarheadf23

Reaction score
If you need step-bars, I have a set I would give you. I just want them gone. They fit 2019+ 2500 or 3500. They are the OEM steps that are on the truck in my avatar photo. I'm in the Colorado Springs area. I had real sliders installed so I don't need the steps anymore.
Wobly Thanks but I just ordered some drop down steps Waiting till I can get the right power steps that I really want.

Wobly

Reaction score
Well, the offer stands to anybody else that wants the steps. They are just leaning against the house right now.

max31man

Reaction score
Works great! I added a set of airbags and Daystar cradles to firm things up. But, it pulls it well and doesn't feel like I am being pushed around like my old 1500 did. Mileage sucks, but it does all the time.
Thanks! That was my assumption when I decided to order the Power Wagon; figured it'd still be up to the task of towing a mid-sized travel trailer well, and be more fun when not towing, ha. We may be in the market for one at some point.

PapaJoe

Reaction score
Soon-to-be owner located in the northern realm near Fort Collins (Windsor). MD order on 12/8/21. Production Date is one week from now, 1/19. Hope to have it in the garage NLT mid-Feb at most.

Loosebolts

Reaction score
Springs,

Anyone with stock wheels found the ideal psi to run around in?

Attachments

• 10744F58-0E5F-4779-AFCE-ABB6473DAB4B.jpeg
    10744F58-0E5F-4779-AFCE-ABB6473DAB4B.jpeg
    564.8 KB · Views: 25

max31man

Reaction score
Springs,

I came from the factory at 70/75. Changed it to 55/60 so far, and it definitely seemed to help. I'd imagine going lower like others have recommended would improve the ride even more. I didn't want to mess with low tire pressure warning lights yet.

Wobly

Reaction score
Springs,

I have 315-70/17's (35's) and run 45f/40r.
I used a Tazer to adjust the low pressure warning down to 29 psi.

You can always do the chalk test to find the best pressure for your setup.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Etoimos

Reaction score
The PWoC FB group is looking at getting a trail run together on Saturday, 29 January. Anybody on here that isn't on that page interested? It would be around Divide, CO.
I would be if I had my PW by then. :(

Etoimos

Reaction score
I bet we can include a Gladiator. ;)
Sadly, I no longer have that either :( I sold it to a local dealer for more than I bought it for two years and 24k miles earlier. lol So now I'm stuck driving an old '93 F250 that I barrowed from my folks until the PW is ready next month.

Wobly

Reaction score
So here is the plan for Saturday.
Meet at the Philips 66 in Divide, CO at 0930 on Saturday, 29 January. There are some trails to the north that are good to run. I will get some trails lined up before going there.

Users who are viewing this thread