Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you get your Amazon music offline songs to play with Android Auto?

dm6

Reaction score
I am sure this question has had to come up before but I can't figure it out. On my Amazon music app, when I am in my other car that doesn't have Android Auto, I just plug it into the AUX port and navigate on my phone's screen to play my offline songs and it works fine. When I have it connected to Android Auto, I can access the Amazon Music app, but it doesn't show my offline songs. If I recall correctly, there is an option to "shuffle all of my offline music", but is there a way to view all of my songs by artist, album, song, etc. like you can see on the phone when using the Amazon music app? I can connect it via bluetooth and play music by navigating through the phone screen even in the truck, but I want to be able to navigate using the trucks screen.

Pronto

Reaction score
I'm curious if there's a good answer to this. I end up having to use my phone. I long ago stopped trying to do anything more than skipping songs on Amazon music while using Android auto.

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
Interesting. I need to turn off the LTE on my phone and see if AA Spotify will play my downloaded music. My old truck's aftermarket head unit did, but I haven't tried it with this one.

Users who are viewing this thread