Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heater question

kiltedmedic

Reaction score
Hey all. 2022 Ram 3500 Hemi owner here. We've noticed something in this brutal cold snap, and it seems when we have the defrost on hi, it blows like crazy whenever we're not moving, but as soon as we start to move, it does down, and leads to our windshield freezing up. Any ideas why this happens?

flan

Reaction score
Hey all. 2022 Ram 3500 Hemi owner here. We've noticed something in this brutal cold snap, and it seems when we have the defrost on hi, it blows like crazy whenever we're not moving, but as soon as we start to move, it does down, and leads to our windshield freezing up. Any ideas why this happens?
What trim level do you have? They have different climate control systems.

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
opposite of my problem. I can’t get it to redirect all of the air. It always blows approximately half of the air out defrost regardless of zone setting

406Linetrash

Reaction score
Have them look at your blend door. Mine put out drivers floor heat no matter what. And seemed to be a common issue. It was a really fast fix. I didn’t have to have the whole heater changed in my 20 like some others did.

It something is up. My 20 hemi would absolutely roast you out of there. The ac sucked ass but the heater was ridiculous. Same with my father in laws.

Users who are viewing this thread