Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HDRams Logo (top left corner)

NVYCHF

Reaction score
Is there a merchandise page or link for this forum? I am not big on bumper stickers, but I would be interested in a tasteful rear window decal of the HDRams logo. I ask this before I break copyright and print one for myself when I get my 3500 home.

Be safe.
Randy

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
It was announced in Oct 2020 but there's nothing on the site.

@Admin
@redriderbob

LateToTheParty

Didn't want to come
Reaction score
And the links in that article don't actually take you to a store, they link you to the creator space.

But for the few things that are available (decal happens to be one), the actual link is:

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
And the links in that article don't actually take you to a store, they link you to the creator space.

But for the few things that are available (decal happens to be one), the actual link is:

Thanks, that original link worked when posted so I was surprised to see it blank and didn't dig any deeper.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
We weren't satisfied with the products coming off of the Teespring store. We have talked about getting with a graphic designer to do some stuff for appeal, but it was thrown on the backburner as both Jared and I have been busy with other projects. If it something several of you are for, then we can look back into it.

Users who are viewing this thread