Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GPS

Nick

Reaction score
My GPS cannot find anything . When searching it always say off line and then it fails in the search Any clues on how to remedy this ?

MtnRider

Reaction score
If just viewing the map does it find your current location? (I'm guessing not). If it is not finding your location it can only be a couple things, The GPS antenna has failed, a bad connection to the antenna, or the receiver module in the radio has failed.

Nick

Reaction score
Thanks for your insite .

Nick

Reaction score
It does show where the vehicle is and displays the street it is on when moving .

Nick

Reaction score
Well it was the dummy behind the wheel .Never read the details . The sequence was wrong . Works fine . Not near as fast as my phone .

jerryw1000

Reaction score
I have the 12" and it does seem that the GPS destination search procedure for a street address is less than intuitive...particularly if it is in another city/state. Maybe it's just me being used to logical input screens on Garmin units and in my last 3 Jeep Grand Cherokees with the 8.4AN.

Users who are viewing this thread