Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Garmin GPS Dash Mount

Ruffone

Reaction score
Has anyone found a good mount for a GPS yet, one that doesn’t involve double sided tape? I see Bayou Goat Mounts has them for our trucks through 2018 but they don’t mention the 2019 models. The pictures / description on their site say they are for the longer dash trays without the accessory outlet. I’ve called and emailed the company and have yet to get a response from them. So for anyone using a Garmin in their new 2019 2500’s, what are you using to mount your GPS?

jsalbre

Reaction score
Check ProClipUSA. They have a few options.

Last edited:

slimchance

Reaction score
we have the 8.4" screen in both our trks ... we use the standard Garmin suction cup attachment ... first spit on your fingers and wipe the top left or right side of the screen .. then spit on the suction cup ... this cleans both surfaces ... attach mount .... it does not come off and gives you the added smell of tooth paste

Ruffone

Reaction score
we have the 8.4" screen in both our trks ... we use the standard Garmin suction cup attachment ... first spit on your fingers and wipe the top left or right side of the screen .. then spit on the suction cup ... this cleans both surfaces ... attach mount .... it does not come off and gives you the added smell of tooth paste
I actually found one at ProClips, thanks for all the suggestions. It screws into the existing holes in the dash tray so it’s nice and solid.

slimchance, hopefully it’s a day when one doesn’t forget to brush:p

Users who are viewing this thread