Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

jsalbre

Reaction score
No racism at all in my body how did this trigger u? Are u the reason behind uncle Ben and aunt jemimiah getting cancelled?
I didn't say you were racist, and I'm not sure why you think I'm "triggered" as that would imply I'm offended. I'm not, but there's no denying that's a racist meme. If you put a picture of some white guy in there do you think you would have found it funny?

jsalbre

Reaction score
I made this just for you jalsabre, im sure this is ok. I’m trying to work on my wokeness.

View attachment 44731
See, that could actually be funny, because that guy *is* dirty.

Also, saying "wokeness" is just silly. It tells everyone you've been offended because someone has a different opinion than you.

Edited to keep politics out of my post. Wrong forum.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Rookie.
I pulled out the Thomas guide and tried to follow the roads from one page to another.
Before that, it was the rand macnalley paper maps you unfolded.
I still carry an atlas for backroads exploration. I’m an IT guy and I have lots of navigation tech with me when I travel, but it’s so much easier to do route finding on a giant page.

Users who are viewing this thread