Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
No problem, but you have to admit some of it is pretty edgy... the smiley was trying to convey that.

Brad

Roger that. There's only one I probably should have blurred a word base on my request to "keep it clean."

That said, I like cats so it stands.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Edgy is the good but the dark stuff is the best… the biggest reason i dont post many memes here otherwise id be banned in a heart beat lol

Yes, but the forums, including OT, are not restricted to view, everything is public, and the site should be family friendly so we really should keep things PG-13 or less.

I've let some questionably racy pics slide, but don't push the envelope please.

2001WS6

Reaction score
Yus9Yru.jpg

jadmt

Reaction score
Edgy is the good but the dark stuff is the best… the biggest reason i dont post many memes here otherwise id be banned in a heart beat lol
we need a section just for that, one that if you are thinned skin you are duly warned to stay out...of course you know thinned skin people would take offense to being warned lol.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
we need a section just for that, one that if you are thinned skin you are duly warned to stay out...of course you know thinned skin people would take offense to being warned lol.
yes and ban proof aswell

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score

There's no method in place to restrict a section to only members, and that's what would be needed. If you want to petition the @Admin to make a members only forum, be my guest, but he's going to have to find someone else to moderate it.

yes and ban proof aswell

There is no site on the interwebz that will get you that powerup.

You guys might go find an acceptable r/sub or check out The ODT (Georgia guys know) off topic forums.

There are plenty of other online resources for you to get your freak on.

jadmt

Reaction score
There's no method in place to restrict a section to only members, and that's what would be needed. If you want to petition the @Admin to make a members only forum, be my guest, but he's going to have to find someone else to moderate it.

You guys might go find an acceptable r/sub or check out The ODT (Georgia guys know) off topic forums.

why moderate it if is members only.....only big boys who can take a punch need apply....if someone reports a post give the reporting a time out lol.

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score

lol he would have a ball in the boiler room on ODT

Users who are viewing this thread