Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

2001WS6

Reaction score
Nf8Z3pb.jpg

2001WS6

Reaction score
I missed out on this entire situation. I keep seeing memes but I have no clue who that guy is or what happened.

Ok, that’s all, I’m going to go back under my rock now.
He's not worth knowing. I honestly was burned out on Kyle's trial so I didn't watch this one. Here's the rundown....

CHICAGO (AP) — Jussie Smollett’s conviction Thursday for lying to police about a racist, homophobic attack came nearly three years after his report of a horrifying hate crime quickly became part of a polarized political landscape, with people — including the president of the United States — weighing in from all over.

A prosecutor said the verdict was “a resounding message by the jury that Mr. Smollett did exactly what we said he did” — recruit two brothers to fake an attack so it could be recorded by a surveillance camera and posted on social media for publicity.

The brothers testified that the former “Empire” actor paid them $3,500 for the hoax and gave them lines to yell, including about “MAGA country,” an apparent reference to then-President Donald Trump’s “Make America Great Again” slogan

Users who are viewing this thread