Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

silver billet

Reaction score
I don't mind them at all. HD trucks should look part butch IMHO. And it looks way better in person than in pictures, partly due (I think) to the massive size of the thing. My favourite is the all black custom trim, or a silver custom, I'll take one with the 6.6 gasser and a 10 speed once they're on the market.

55d95f8d5fc2cbbf3c4a6c72f8b7bc1c.jpg

unclelala

Reaction score
I don't mind them at all. HD trucks should look part butch IMHO. And it looks way better in person than in pictures, partly due (I think) to the massive size of the thing. My favourite is the all black custom trim, or a silver custom, I'll take one with the 6.6 gasser and a 10 speed once they're on the market.

55d95f8d5fc2cbbf3c4a6c72f8b7bc1c.jpg
I guess its all opinion....but to me I seen a better head on a boil.... I would wear a bag over my head to drive that around.

techman

Reaction score
If they flipped the whole front end upside down on the Chevy...they might be tolerable.

Users who are viewing this thread