Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fun Positive Post - FCA: I am thankful for.....

ClawSS

Reaction score
Something fun for us to participate in:

I am new to FCA/Dodge/Ram, but have a Daimler Chrysler 300 SRT8. I am NOT new to Forums/Newsgroups/Chatrooms, etc. They tend to run into the negative and some posts are entirely negative. How about a positive post with some care taken to NOT be too sarcastic. Maybe that one thing you are thankful for or LOVE about your Ram is the thing that makes others buy the brand.

Try to list your ONE and ONLY ONE thing that you "love" about your truck? I'll start.

Thank you FCA for: ROUND WHEEL WELLS

Dave01

Reaction score
Why just one???

I'd say the way they merged the comfort and ride of a luxury SUV with the size, power, and capability of an HD truck.

ClawSS

Reaction score
Why just one???

I'd say the way they merged the comfort and ride of a luxury SUV with the size, power, and capability of an HD truck.

Thought it might make one think about the ranking and pick the most important. For you it is the ride. Quite understandable !

tchur1

Reaction score
Cummins above all else, and the interior on this truck is the nicest Ive seen in a vehicle in a while. Those are the two reasons I chose Ram over Ford. This is also my first Ram and at this point, I dont see myself buying anything else. I love this truck.

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
OK, just one. The interior of the 75th Ann package. Love the look and feel of the leather. They layout of the dash. And the Harmon Kardon sound system. Even the back seats are comfortable.

jadmt

Reaction score
I guess I am thankful nothing else has gone wrong with it........and thankful it is still under warranty.....

flan

Reaction score
My trucks been great, I get tons of compliments on it and it does what I need it to with plenty of power in reserve!

Eli77657

Reaction score
I mean who has a mega cab like they do? Well there is mine

Users who are viewing this thread