Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front Passenger Seat Storage/Mods?

Aykillah

Reaction score
Alright guys I got rid of the jack and relocated the other stuff to under the back seat. What have you guys done as far as storage or mods for under the passenger seat?

Attachments

• IMG_3005.jpeg
    IMG_3005.jpeg
    718.5 KB · Views: 45

flan

Reaction score
Alright guys I got rid of the jack and relocated the other stuff to under the back seat. What have you guys done as far as storage or mods for under the passenger seat?
None, I left the jack under the front seat and used the intended storage under the back seat. Why reinvent the wheel? Any specific items you need stowed under the front particularly?..

Poolmonkey

Reaction score
I tossed the jack, etc in the trash, keeping only the spare lowering thing. It is in the job box with otherwise good stuff. Haven't put anything under that seat though, isn’t there a spaghetti of wires waiting to be mussed?

Shove a recovery rope under there…?

Aykillah

Reaction score
None, I left the jack under the front seat and used the intended storage under the back seat. Why reinvent the wheel? Any specific items you need stowed under the front particularly?..
Jacks gone and the spare tire rods and lug wrench are under the back seat with other tools. With an increase of tire size the factory jack doesn’t quite lift the truck up high enough to be useful. So just seeing if anyone did anything different than just leaving it open.

Attachments

• 69809973381__36FA5471-E910-437F-994E-FF4529AF00B8.jpeg
    69809973381__36FA5471-E910-437F-994E-FF4529AF00B8.jpeg
    653.1 KB · Views: 35

Aykillah

Reaction score
I tossed the jack, etc in the trash, keeping only the spare lowering thing. It is in the job box with otherwise good stuff. Haven't put anything under that seat though, isn’t there a spaghetti of wires waiting to be mussed?

Shove a recovery rope under there…?
Nope it’s pretty open unlike the drivers side seat. I’ve seen people put an ARB twin compressor under their seat but mine is mounted in the engine bay. Recovery stuff all has a home. Guess I could always buy another strap though.

Alligator John

Reaction score
Is that floor jack riding there permanently? How are you keeping it from being stolen? It would not last here in N TX longer than a week and the police would not arrest them here if they did.

Aykillah

Reaction score
Is that floor jack riding there permanently? How are you keeping it from being stolen? It would not last here in N TX longer than a week and the police would not arrest them here if they did.
It is. It’s cable locked in. If I go anywhere sketchy it comes out. But I work on base and my neighborhood is pretty good so it’s there most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread