Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From FCA Regarding The Release Of 2019 RAM HEAVY DUTY Pricing :

HEALTHNUTGUY

Reaction score
“Presently, FCA US LLC and Ram Trucks have not formally announced MSRP pricing for this model year lineup. Closer to the market launch of these models, you should commonly see our Dealership and website resources update to reflect such information”.

“Our best suggestion would be for you to keep in contact with your preferred Ram Truck dealership as the ordering system changes on a frequent basis. Your preferred Chrysler dealership will be first informed as to when they are capable of placing an order on your behalf and are the best resource for the most up-to-date factory order timing and product information“.

Longhorn

Reaction score
Someone asked why a 2500 and not a 3500? Well there is your answer 91k no thanks.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
LOL. That's not the actually pricing... it should be a hair more than the 2018 price list like 2018 Ram 1500 compared to its 2019 counterpart.

Look at all the options... you think you would get all that plus a HO Cummins for only $1k?

Pricing will be released at the end of next month.

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
Happy birthday @redriderbob, thank goodness that isn't an actual price then...but I think whoever decided to put that on there did the curious customer a diservice as that was definitely sticker shock

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
HDRams was leaked the pricing information early. We have are following FCA's wishes not to release the information until the embargo breaks at the end of the month. I will say this, there is a chance that final price is correct. I can tell you that the base price on the sticker is not correct. However, HO Cummins will come with a premium cost! A premium!!! Thats all I am going to say. I will say the pricing options are very close to the current models.

Last edited:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
1549322757408.png

I will say that the new 2019 Ram 3500 Limited Mega Cab 4x4 HO Cummins might be expensive, but it will tow more than a F-450 Limited Crew Cab DRW 4x4 Power Stroke and look how much the Power Stroke fully-loaded is...

D

Deleted member 80

A big price jump is disappointing to hear. They may force me into an 18.

D

Deleted member 80

I MAY be able to shed a little light on the CumminsHO pricing. My buddy went to a local dealer and "built" a 3500 today. Previously when you selected the Cummins HO the Aisin popped up as a mandatory $2695.00 option, BUT now the price of the Aisin is included in the price of the Cummins, so the net result appears to be a $300.00 difference, not $3,000.00.

Users who are viewing this thread