Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frame rail compatibility bracket ?

jetrinka

Reaction score
I feel like I buy enough fuel to qualify as "bulk" purchasing. I should be getting a discount.....

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
Mine fell off when I installed my new bumper

Some people on this forum get triggered when parts fall off of other peoples trucks.

So, I’ll include a picture to make sure I offend as many people as possible.

View attachment 30053
You obviously only care about yourself and nobody else. You plan on just driving your big huge truck over the poor defenseless little car owners. And just look at that huge bumper just itching to annihilate!

how dare you.jpg

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
You obviously only care about yourself and nobody else. You plan on just driving your big huge truck over the poor defenseless little car owners. And just look at that huge bumper just itching to annihilate!

View attachment 30327
I’ll surely flip my truck trying to negotiate a turn before I get a chance to hit anyone

Gswain

Reaction score
I left mine on and used them as a convenient rear mounting bracket for an intercooler skid plate, worked great

2001WS6

Reaction score
It’s clear I’m the most evil and illegal and immoral person on this forum. I was described as “beyond irresponsible” iirc
HVFjc0V.jpg

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Do you by chance recall the size of the socket needed to remove these?
21mm if i remember right its been a couple of years since i dropped mine for my plow mount

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Mine fell off when I installed my new bumper

Some people on this forum get triggered when parts fall off of other peoples trucks.

So, I’ll include a picture to make sure I offend as many people as possible.

View attachment 30053

How's your mileage been after that weight reduction?

Users who are viewing this thread