Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum software/Theme updated

ianacole

Reaction score
Has anyone reported the bug with the upper navigation bar yet? When a thread is scrolled and stopped such that a picture (or download file) is behind the "Forum" drop list button, the picture will open instead of the droplist.

Edit: Now, of course, as I try to replicate it won't happen :rolleyes:

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Has anyone reported the bug with the upper navigation bar yet? When a thread is scrolled and stopped such that a picture (or download file) is behind the "Forum" drop list button, the picture will open instead of the droplist.

Edit: Now, of course, as I try to replicate it won't happen :rolleyes:

I've seen that behavior too and can confirm. I believe it actually happened on the prior update. It's not just the forum button, it does that on What's new as well and although I haven't actually checked, I'll assume anything else if there's an image or link behind the semi-transparent nav bar.

Not sure if it's a bug or "feature."

P.S. I also dislike the new WYSWIG editor and that it completely takes away all the editor buttons when you use BBCode.

Also the Quote manipulation is kinda wonky and I see more than the usual number of users getting twisted up inside quoted text blocks.

@Admin

erik53

Reaction score
My post is not actually about what I see on the web site, but about the emails I receive titled "Ram Heavy Duty Forum - See what you have missed". Sorry if I am putting this in the wrong place.
The problem in the emails is that the thread titles are in a very deep blue color. I cannot read that text at all; it just looks like a blue blur. My eyesight is generally considered very good for my age, but it may be that my eyes just don't work as well as what the average person experiences with very deep blue colors. When I see this, it reminds me of how some home-coded websites used to look decades ago, when simple color codes used to result in extreme colors. I think I back then also may have had trouble with the very deep red colors. Anyway, I hope it will be an easy job for somebody to change the deep blue (and maybe any deep red's) to slightly pastelly hues in order to improve readability.

Users who are viewing this thread