Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ford lowers the F250

Heckyl

Reaction score
So... Ford lowers the 4x4 F250 a 1/2 inch up front and 1 inch in the rear. So if you want your grandma’s truck... go get a Ford. Yes, Ford actually ruins their trucks from the factory...... hilarious!

Nate4x4

Reaction score
So... Ford lowers the 4x4 F250 a 1/2 inch up front and 1 inch in the rear. So if you want your grandma’s truck... go get a Ford. Yes, Ford actually ruins their trucks from the factory...... hilarious!
Probably an act to conserve more fuel than ever.

Ford is still in awe of Ram's genius 4-corner air suspension that offers multiple ride heights for specific terrain. I wonder If they'll ever catch on...

Longhorn

Reaction score
that 7.3 though and the exterior does not look bad. Ram has the interior.

Heckyl

Reaction score
that 7.3 though and the exterior does not look bad. Ram has the interior.

I have owned a F250. They are OK, but since I have owned a Dodge/ Ram I am 100% loyal now. I have owned a Dodge Powerwagon, and currently own a Dodge 2500 and 3500, and have a 2019 Ram 3500 on order. BTW I’m actually not a fan of how the Fords look... their front end needs work.

Users who are viewing this thread