Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOLD!!-- Five BRAND NEW 37x12.5r18 Toyo RT Open Country tires and Vision Nemesis Rims

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
Good price for 5 tires and wheels. If you don't get any bites here you can try selling on Carli Suspension Owners or Dodge Truck Extreme groups on FB.

supergeess

Reaction score
Sorry...moving too fast (at work). Just saw the specs right above the price. PM sent.

Bamaprof

Reaction score
I’m interested in buying, I’m in Alabama so not far away. Are TPMS installed? Thanks

TheLabTech

Reaction score
Tires and rims are still for sale local deal fell through. I don't care if you drove from where ever and you bring cash and your $200 short I'm not coming off of price so please don't ask me too and I'm not shipping them.

jadmt

Reaction score
Tires and rims are still for sale local deal fell through. I don't care if you drove from where ever and you bring cash and your $200 short I'm not coming off of price so please don't ask me too and I'm not shipping them.
kind of amazing that people do that. your tires/wheels are a screaming deal..I have people make an offer and accepted it and when they show they say they are short.

Bamaprof

Reaction score
Did not ask for shipping nor a discount. Good luck with your sale.

MtnRider

Reaction score

Wow, that is not cool. I've had it done to me as well. They can pound sand if they think I'll fall for that....

Users who are viewing this thread