Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EVERYTHING IS SOLD!!!--Carli 2.5 leveling kit with Fox shocks, Carli adjustable track bar and AMP Power Step. ALL BRAND NEW! NEVER BEEN ON TRUCK!

HORam

Reaction score
I would take the Carli stuff. PM me.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

TheLabTech

Reaction score
I apologize to everyone inquiring about my parts I have for sale. I have had a death in the family that I have been dealing with. The Carli Suspension with fox shocks and track bar are pending as is the Amp Power Steps. I still have the wheels and tires available. I do apologize for the inconvenience and if anything changes with the Carli Suspension and Amp Power Steps I will let yall know.

HORam

Reaction score
I apologize to everyone inquiring about my parts I have for sale. I have had a death in the family that I have been dealing with. The Carli Suspension with fox shocks and track bar are pending as is the Amp Power Steps. I still have the wheels and tires available. I do apologize for the inconvenience and if anything changes with the Carli Suspension and Amp Power Steps I will let yall know.
Let know I would stoll take the Carli stuff.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

MtnRider

Reaction score
Let me know if the track bar falls through. I'm not too far from you and could probably do local pickup.

TheLabTech

Reaction score
The Carli Suspension w/shocks and Carli Adjustable track bar have been SOLD!
The AMP PowerSteps are pending sale.
The wheels and tires are still available.

TheLabTech

Reaction score
The truck these parts were going to go on was a 2020 RAM 2500HD 6.7L 4X4. The part number for the AMP Power Steps is 76239-01A. I apologize for not posting my truck info in the original post.

TheLabTech

Reaction score
I just punched the steps part number into AMP RESEARCH search bar and it says these steps fit 2019-2022 2500/3500 ALL CABS Diesel only. Hope this helps.

supergeess

Reaction score
I don't see any wheels and tires in the ad or pics. Am I missing something?

MtnRider

Reaction score
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread