Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Floor Mats

crzysnake137

Reaction score
Apparently my dealer ordered me 2018 mats and said they work, so we will see tonight, 2500 mega cab here

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
This is a sample of the mat that I use https://www.ramsareus.com/sku/82213887ad.html. It won't be stuck in your pedal when driving. My aunt had a thin mat then it went in her pedal then suddenly there was fire. Would using a mat that is thick would lessen the chances?

Using a mat that fully goes under the pedal will likely alleviate any chance of it getting stuck in the pedal...

crzysnake137

Reaction score
Got the 2018 mats in and the fit perfect except for the driver mat doesn’t fit exactly around the seat bracket. But it works and functions

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
Got the 2018 mats in and the fit perfect except for the driver mat doesn’t fit exactly around the seat bracket. But it works and functions

Pic please? It it isn't too bad, I may be able to live with it...

ernursing21

Reaction score
My guess is the PN ending in 66AC is for the bench seat rather than bucket seats. They have 2 PNs for black mats for the bucket seat interior and none for the black bench seat. Sequentially, the 66AC PN fits. My parts guy is supposed to get a set for me....I'll call him next week.

Heading for Auburn IN and the Auburn, Cord, Duesenberg Museum tomorrow!

Did you ever confirm what part number fit the crew cab bench seats? Was it the 66AC?

hutchman

Staff member
Reaction score
I did not. One of these days I'll order a set though.

Nordic28

Reaction score
I got the black factory mats with my truck on a bench seat megacab. They must exist.

Jim Severence

Reaction score
FYI, I don't know if this is new or not. But on my 2019 2500 Limited, the OEM floor mats have a removable carpet section. They just snap in and out. Discovered this while cleaning the truck this afternoon. This will be great up here during the snow month, not having to deal with crusty wet carpet floor mats.

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
FYI, I don't know if this is new or not. But on my 2019 2500 Limited, the OEM floor mats have a removable carpet section. They just snap in and out. Discovered this while cleaning the truck this afternoon. This will be great up here during the snow month, not having to deal with crusty wet carpet floor mats.

They do indeed snap out, but don't provide as much coverage as the slush mats (which are a great deal for the price)...

maxsteel

Reaction score
Weathertech just released front floor mats but not the back ones yet. Hopefully soon. Hopefully their mud flaps soon too....

rbram

Reaction score
I had to call mopar to get the correct part # for a 2019 2500 mega cab as the site only showed brown & I wanted black. After that I called my dealer and they had them in stock. Here is the correct part #82215756AC

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
i run the husky mats and they fit perfect. still waiting on the factory mats to deliver.

TexMarQue

Reaction score
I got the Mopar mats. I've got the front bench seat. I'm disappointed that they don't have a piece that covers the hump over the transmission. I knew that going in, but I still wish they made something. I had the Weathertech's in my 2006, and they had a piece that fit there. I paid extra for it then, and I'd gladly do it again now.

flan

Reaction score
My Only complaints about the factory mats, they are not smooth. Tougher to clean, and the driver one does not go up under the accelerator pedal, letting sand etc get under the mat.

TexMarQue

Reaction score
My Only complaints about the factory mats, they are not smooth. Tougher to clean, and the driver one does not go up under the accelerator pedal, letting sand etc get under the mat.
I like that the mats match the tread on the bumper and running boards. I think that's a nice detail even if it is a bit harder to clean.

flan

Reaction score
I like that the mats match the tread on the bumper and running boards. I think that's a nice detail even if it is a bit harder to clean.
I didn’t notice that, good eye!

Users who are viewing this thread