Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First RAM and I can’t wait!

SCRAMHD

Reaction score
After 6 years away from diesels/trucks I'm happy to be getting back into it.
I've owned many trucks but my last was an 06' Duramax with full bolt on.
In the meantime I bought a C63 AMG, BMW 550i, Cadillac CTS-V, and Corvette Z06.
Now that I got all that out of my system and am ready to get my son into riding dirt bikes.
1 week agog today I placed an order for a 2019 limited mega cab SRW.

Heckyl

Reaction score
I feel pretty confident you will love the Ram. We forgive you of your past transgressions. I know your son will love riding dirt bikes. I raced them as a kid from 15-18 years old. You will have to give us your impressions of the Ram vs Chevy/GMC
from your past. Welcome!

hutchman

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the zoo! These new trucks are a joy to drive....mine puts a smile on my face every time I drive it. I hope you enjoy yours as well!

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome back to the truck world. We just got our son a dirt bike (a used one we worked on together for the past 2 weeks) for an early birthday present.

If he enjoys it and keeps up with it, we both might be getting new ones for my birthday lol.

Thanks for joining us.

Kimo7

HDRams' Official Greeter
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on ordering a sweet new truck. You bought the right one, you’ll love it.

Users who are viewing this thread