Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Look: 2019 Ram 1500 Limited EcoDiesel V6:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
First Look: 2019 Ram 1500 Limited EcoDiesel V6:
Diesel Power Returns For 2019 Model Year...

Diesel, Diesel, Diesel… it seems to be the word all Ram enthusiasts are talking about this week. With Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) agreeing on a settlement for the EPA violation of its 4th generation Ram 1500 EcoDiesel trucks, the Ram brand debuting the 1,000 lb.-ft of torque in the new 2019 Ram 3500 Heavy Duty with the new 6.7-liter Cummins H.O. Turbo Diesel or the article we posted last week that our spy photographers caught a Ram 1500 Rebel EcoDiesel prototype on the streets of Metro Detroit. Diesel is definitely at the top of the list of discussion this week when it comes to Ram products.

For the entire article and pictures, click here...

https://5thgenrams.com/first-look-2019-ram-1500-limited-ecodiesel-v6/

hellograce

Reaction score
Just read it. I like how rams are now going green. What I like about it is that "it has low fiction pistols ..reduces greenhouse gas...."

D

Deleted member 80

I hope they have made some very substantial improvements to that engine. Way too many were coming apart.

Users who are viewing this thread