Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Features Not Working

MyFavreInABox

Reaction score
Has anyone had success getting favorite sports teams, or anything related, to work? I have mine selected but it says I have no favorites and there is never any data available.

For fuel type, it resets to gas every restart. Any way to make the default stay on diesel?

Becoming a rant now, but why would they design it so I can’t open the weather map from the weather forecast? This means there is no way to get the weather map from the weather “card” you can put on your home screen.

Also annoyed with audio volume and equalizer/quality being wildly different across different sources (Harman Kardon system). Some of this is natural due to source, but reality in performance seems far from the natural difference in source.

/end rant

jakebrake

Reaction score
the HK system has a update at your dealer. some on other forums have said it makes a big difference. I lost a 2018 3500 Laramie due to a accident and looking to order a 2019 this next week. Last year I spent two months reading and studying the owners man. and found that by knowing the truck while waiting on it to built, it gave me a heads up on a lot of stuff.

Good luck

crzysnake137

Reaction score
My dealer said there wasn't a update for the h/k, do you have any info on it?

huff2462

Reaction score
I believe the Uconnect system is profile-based as well. Make sure you've created a profile for yourself so settings can be saved.

The profiles can even be coded to the different fobs, uf you want.

Don-T

Reaction score
I believe the Uconnect system is profile-based as well. Make sure you've created a profile for yourself so settings can be saved.

The profiles can even be coded to the different fobs, uf you want.
How do you go about creating a profile?

Users who are viewing this thread