Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extended warrNty

jakalafus

Reaction score
Any recommendations for a Mopar max care warranty online? Dealer wanted 8k and looks like average online is 2400 for 7/75.

Zinga

Reaction score
You should be able to buy the 8/84 max care from the dealer for less than $3000.

Chriuus

Reaction score
Any recommendations for a Mopar max care warranty online? Dealer wanted 8k and looks like average online is 2400 for 7/75.
Zeigler used to be the place to go. Use the code PAYINFULL or call and ask about that code. I think the code gives $375 off. Their prices went up July 1st. 7 year unlimited miles $100 deductible was $2600 without the code before, now it is $4100 without the code. My dealer was able to sell me the 7 yr unlimited for $3135. I watched as he did it and it looked like it said cost was $2935. FYI I dont think unlimites miles is available on diesel, but the 150k miles for 7 years was around $2300 I believe

jakebrake

Reaction score
Zeigler used to be the place to go. Use the code PAYINFULL or call and ask about that code. I think the code gives $375 off. Their prices went up July 1st. 7 year unlimited miles $100 deductible was $2600 without the code before, now it is $4100 without the code. My dealer was able to sell me the 7 yr unlimited for $3135. I watched as he did it and it looked like it said cost was $2935. FYI I dont think unlimites miles is available on diesel, but the 150k miles for 7 years was around $2300 I believe
I know that different dealers charge a whole bunch of different prices for these but, when and where did you get yours so I may have something to go by when I talk with my dealer in a few weeks. Thanks

Chriuus

Reaction score
I know that different dealers charge a whole bunch of different prices for these but, when and where did you get yours so I may have something to go by when I talk with my dealer in a few weeks. Thanks
Saturday at superior dodge in conway, Ar. Those amounts were for the hemi.

Users who are viewing this thread